Cofman Townsley Attorney
Larry Townsley is a founding partner at Cofman Townsley. He was born in Gray Ridge, Missouri, in 1945 and pursued his undergraduate education at The University of Texas, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1971. Mr. Townsley also received a Juris Doctor from the University of Texas in 1974. He is authorized to practice in Missouri, Illinois, and Texas.
Larry Townsley is now retired from the firm, but continues to support the Missouri and Illinois communities.
- The University of Texas (B.A.)
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D.)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Phone: (888) 223-6225
Fax: (314) 621-3118