Cofman Townsley Attorney
Todd Nissenholtz, a Cofman Townsley litigation partner, focuses his law practice on personal injury and class actions, including matters related to wrongful death and catastrophic injuries.
Todd attended the University of Texas at Austin for his undergraduate studies, where he graduated with honors in 1999. He then earned his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law in 2003, where he served as research editor for the Emory International Law Review and clerked for Justice P. Harris Hines of the Georgia Supreme Court.
Todd’s legal practice concentrates on complicated products liability and tort claims involving brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and serious burns and electrical injuries. These injuries have resulted from automobile accidents, trucking or commercial accidents, explosions, and workplace injuries.
Additionally, Todd regularly represents consumers in class action litigation. He has experience with all aspects of the class action practice, including removal and jurisdiction issues, motions to dismiss, class and merits discovery, and complex settlements.
Todd has proven himself to be a forceful litigator in these areas, with two of his cases named among the top results for 2010 in Missouri Lawyers Weekly. He was also awarded the top verdict in 2013 and named an Up and Coming Lawyer by Missouri’s Lawyers Weekly.
Todd is licensed to practice law in both Missouri and Illinois.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The Missouri Bar
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Aim High St. Louis, former board member
- Clayton Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Clayton
- College Bound, 2011 Cap & Gown Gala co-chair
- College Bound, board member (2013)
- High Fidelity (KDHX), chair
Phone: (314) 621-2005
Fax: (314) 621-3118